Labels

Friday, June 18, 2010

An Explanation

This isn't where I regularly blog. However, it occurred to me as I was placing the lasted additions on the "Books I've Read" list at the bottom of my bog, that such a list is fairly useless. Its original purpose was to keep tabs on the books I could check off my "Book List" on Facebook -- a helpful compilation created by my friends for my literary benefit.

However, I never intended that list to be a show-off list of what I've read. I wanted to keep tabs on what I've read and share good books with others. Problem : I wouldn't recommend everything I've read. Solution : This blog.

I will post a few brief thoughts on books when I finish them. Each entry will be a title and author; I'll try to make labels based on genre. I've asked other people to contribute to make the thoughts and opinions more diverse and to get some book recommendations of my own. You can follow me in my reading career, or visit if you are looking for a good book. Unless you don't trust my taste in books...

No comments:

Post a Comment